Sunday, September 04, 2005

Weekend of NonStressful Events

After my week from hell, dealing with school again and working a lot, I needed this long weekend. Yesterday, I went shopping with Auntie at the outlet mall in Howell. Got some amazing deals on stuff for Kurt, mostly. Helped Auntie get a bunch of clothes at Dress Barn. She always finds a ton of stuff when I help her shop, hehe. They opened a Banana Republic outlet and I bought Kurt's stuff mostly there. I was in heaven.......So many amazing deals. I got him 2 pairs of jeans, a pair of black dress pants, a nice shirt for work, and several casual shirts and sweaters. Also got him a couple shirts from the Old Navy Outlet, and bought myself some t-shirts on clearance (gotta love clearance racks AT the outlet mall). Got some other odds and ends.....

Today, I went to a newer shopping area in Perrysburg that I have been wanting to check out. I thought it was outlet shopping, but it was not. Nice anyway, and I finally got some fall clothes shopping done for myself. I went a little crazy at Ann Taylor Loft--bought two pairs of black pants, two pairs of jeans, and some tops. Bought Kurt two pairs of shoes at Shoe Dept. I rarely get to go shopping (no time), so when I do, I try to stock up for a while. ;).

Went to dinner with Kurty tonight. Tomorrow, I get to see Marla and Kerry and the babies for lunch and maybe some shopping. Then, the rest of the day, I most likely need to read for the school week.

No comments: