Thursday, May 04, 2006

Birthdays



I love Spring. Yay, yay, and more yay! I so love all the flowers blooming, grass growing, allergies and Kurt sneezing....OK, wait, ignore that last part. HA.



Went to dinner for my Aunt's birthday tonight in Belleville at a place right on the water. Been there before, but it's renamed and newly bought out. Anyway, great food and awesome view. I highly recommend......

Today was Bugsy Siegel's last day as the office kitty. I think. He is so cute at the office though, I love having him there. But he far too spoiled for sure. All our employees love him and every client that walks in the door wants to hold or take him home.......Check Bugsy out in the printer:



Bugs is doing so much better at the house too. He recently found a pot to hide in, and would reach out and hit Vito every so often:



Gotta run. I am exhausted and want to get to bed soon. Night everyone!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Love the pics :)

Cynthia said...

I tell ya, I don't usually like cats but that kitty is adorable!

Shannon said...

your cat is so adorable!!