Thursday, February 08, 2007

Restless Pugs

Had a board meeting tonight. It was slightly shorter than normal, and I got home just in time to change, drink an energy drink and head down to the gym to watch Grey's. It was a great episode. I wonder what will happen to Meredith?? The drama......

I don't know how I get the energy sometimes. I worked all day long, came home, attended a board meeting, came home again, worked out, made dinner, did some laundry and dishes, and am now relaxing. I am avoiding this horrible movie that Kurt and Kory are watching, I think it's called Saw III. I have no interest. OMG, so violent. But, I want to sit in the living room, so I am forced to listen to it anyway. Ugh.

The weather in Michigan is horrible. Gretel has been really restless, and I think we are finally figuring it out. When it is below zero like this, she does not run around outside as much because she gets really cold. I kinda feel like Gretel. I want to be outside SOO badly, but winter in Michigan just sucks, especially right now. I can barely stand walking to my car from the office door. Me and Gretel both really need to get outside, and the forecast for the next week is more of the same. I really was not meant to live in this state, but at the same time, I don't really want to leave, at least right now. I am so cold 24 hours a day. Even when I work out, I have been wearing long sleeves, which I never do while doing cardio.


Cliff called today and asked what Kurt and I were doing this weekend. When I said nothing major, he suggested going to the Detroit Winter Bash. Which is outside. And it is negative zero forecast for the weekend. I was like "I will never talk Kurt into that in a million years." I really have no desire to walk around in that either, LOL, but Kurt cannot stand the cold more than me. I suggested meeting for dinner down there instead, in case they still wanted to walk around in the cold. So, we are prob meeting in Greektown for dinner. It will be nice to see them.....

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

You can thank me for Saw 3, it was a good movie though! And I'm totally with you on the Winter Blast, I want to go, I know a bunch of people that are going but I have no desire to freeze my ass off in the cold (not to mention the mob scene it is going to be down there!). I do want to go ice skating though, is there any place around you that has it? Indoors?