Sunday, February 10, 2008

Busy Season


So, besides the fact that I worked both days this weekend, I had some fun too!

Saturday night, Rebecca came over and we all went for an early dinner at Quatro's. Yum. After that, we came back to the house and set up Rebecca's new Wii to play. OMG, super fun. Not fun enough where I want to buy one (I would never have time to play), but fun just the same. If I were going to buy a gaming system, that would be it for sure. We bowled, golfed, boxed, played baseball, and tennis. I think tennis was my fav, but everything was pretty kewl! We then watched this documentary I had gotten from Netflix. Was pretty lame, but interesting just the same. Rebecca went home after that and we went to bed early. I have been so tired lately from the excessive amount of work. Ugh.

I have been trying to catch up on gift sending. Ordered Maga (Maga is my Grama on my Mom's side) a book and DVD for her birthday...which is today, Happy Birthday Maga! And ordered Heidi a baby shower gift for the shower I could not make because of crappy Michigan weather. I now need to send my Mom's gift and send Misty something for her new baby..........

Off to bed! Hope everyone had a nice weekend....

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I can just imagine you guys coming up with some kind of Wii challenge...like your beer pong or whatever it is you guys play, lol.