Saturday, November 12, 2005

Really Late

I have not posted in forever! We have been slammed since we got back from Vegas on Monday morning.



Speaking of Vegas, we had a blast. I am decided that early November is the best time, temperature-wise, to go there. It was about 72 each day. We could ride around with the top down during both day and night.

I love all the palm trees in Vegas. While driving, I tried to snap a couple pics of them, from the car underneath the trees lining the strips.



We had an awesome room. It was on the top floor of the Stratosphere, which is one of our fav places to stay at because when you rent a car, you don't want to stay mid-strip because of traffic. We were in an Executive Suite and it was literally one of the nicest rooms I have stayed in. Besides that, we had an amazing view of the entire strip.



Mostly, we played Poker while there at the Palms and Imperial Palace. I also did some shopping at the area in Aladdin, and we saw a great show at the Wynn called La Reve. Beautiful show. The entire theatre was circular and the show was part in water, part out. At the Wynn, we also visited the new Ferrari store and showcase and I SO want one now. Here is the next car I want (too bad it's 2.5M):



We ate at some favorites, and tried the buffet at the Wynn. Their lunch buffet was the best I have ever eaten, and really catered to a seafood/vegetarian crowd. Yay!

On the flight on the way home, towards the end of it, the flight attendant came over the loudspeaker and asked if there was medical personnel on board! A doctor and two nurses ended up being on the plane. A lady has passed out and her companion could not wake her! They ended up pulling her out of her seat and lying her on the floor of the plane, then dragging her into the back where they somehow revived her. When we landed, the paramedics came on the plane and took her away in an ambulance. All kinda freaky!

Anyway, great trip overall. :). I love Vegas!

No comments: