Sunday, February 19, 2006

Dinner with Friends

Soooooo, Saturday we took all the odds and ends we had been storing in the computer room out. I moved the computer from the old table onto the new desk and set that all up. Kurt finished the wood flooring in the pantry.

Went to dinner with Julia and Jay at
La Shish in Dearborn, and it was yummy and fun, as usual. Had not seen Jay in a while, so that was nice. I love La Shish! I had shrimp ghallaba spicy.

Today, we went to
Lowe's and bought all the wood and trim for the pantry. Also bought a chair for the computer room desk and I put that together. Kurt is still working on the pantry and will most likely not get that done today, it's a pretty big project.

Well, I am starving so I am going to try and think of something to make us for dinner. Which will be kinda hard since we have like nothing in this house. I have been saying I have to grcoery shop for a couple weeks and keep putting it off......Maybe angel hair pasta and marinara? I think I have the stuff for that....

Oh, we tried
Jimmy Johns today. I had the Sorry Charlie sub. It was great. They just opened one in Monroe and it was great! Love it!

No comments: