Wednesday, March 25, 2009

London Bridges Falling Down.....


So, Sunday, I met up with Rebecca for lunch at Mongolian and had an awesome time seeing and catching up with her AND our food was yummy. Super yummy in fact. Got a table right away too, which is great at Mongolian as they are usually pretty busy. I had spicy shrimp and perch.........We worked that morning, so after lunch, I simply headed home for the remainder of the day, which I needed.

This week has been crazy busy at the office.

Last night, I met my Aunt for dinner at Cuisine. And had an awesome meal. I had lobster bisque, and then for my meal, sturgeon with lobster and crab thermidor. Totally amazing meal. So yummy. After that, we saw the strangest musical I have ever seen, Sweeney Todd. I don't even know if I liked it or not, LOL. The beginning was slow, liked the second half a lot more. It was way too long of a show though, they could easily cut out parts and make it better. Fun night though.

Picked a location finally! We are going to London. I had it narrowed to London or Paris and could not make up my mind, so Kurt made me flip a coin in order to not lose cheap flight prices. Heads--London, Tails--Paris. It was heads (obviously). So, booked the flights today, and need to start looking at hotels and the like next. It will be our first European trip, and I can't wait! :).

5 comments:

RoseAnn said...

So jealous of your trip to London! I can't wait to see your photos!!!

Rachael said...

Im jealous too! and I love a good lobster bisque- YUM!

Anonymous said...

I've never had Mongolian food! What is it like?

...and London sounds spectacular! :)

Unknown said...

Woohoo London!! I think you'll love it :)

Brittany said...

London will be so much fun!!