Monday, March 16, 2009

Weekend in Review

So, the weekend was pretty busy! I wish I could post pics, but I left the camera in the trunk of Kurt's car, which is currently being worked on.

Saturday, we had to have Kurt's car at Best Buy at 11 a.m. He was dropping it off to have the radar detector/GPS/new Sirius Radio tuner put in. Went to work after that, and worked until about 330 p.m. Left to go to my Aunt's, for our really, really late Xmas celebration with my sister and her family. Got to see baby Nick, who was a little overwhelmed with all the people interested in him. He is beyond adorable and sweet and spoiled. :). Had a really nice time there, left to pick up Kurt's car and drop mine off (I was getting a radar detector put in and my GPS hardwired). Came home and felt a migraine coming on, so I went to bed.

Sunday, woke up with a headache still--ugh. Took some more Excedrine and headed to my breakfast date with Judy and Ruth. had a nice time there and thought my headache went away.......Came home and proceeded to pass out on the couch. For almost three hours. I guess I was tired? Or maybe remnants of the headache? Got up and did some stuff around the house, ran some errands with Kurt.

So, that's my exciting weekend! :). Nothing spectacular, but it seriously FLEW by.

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well. Hope to have something more exciting to post about soon. :).

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Here radar detectors have been illegal for years! I thought they were illegal everywhere! Why do lawyers need radar detectors? I thought you were supposed to abide to the law (speed limit) at all times, to set a good example? :P :P Just teasin' :)

Rachael said...

haha well said Cheryl! Im a conspirist (sp?) and think radar detectors are made by the same companies that sell the police & troopers the radar guns!

Rachael said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.