Thursday, October 19, 2006

Excitement!

Guess who is going to see Aerosmith and has total kick ass seats? That would be me! I am the master of getting good seats. I got this email where I could get tickets before the general public with a special code, and I went on at 10 a.m. to get them......my friends Hollie and Jim are going with me, and we are in Row 11 right next to the stage.
I have not been to a concert since March, and cannot wait! Yay!
**Love in an elevator, living it up while I'm doing downnnnnnnnn.......

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Sorry I couldn't go :( But yeah, you need to change your "coming up and can't wait" section to beer pong!!!

Lisa said...

All I have to say is
"It's amazing, that with a blink of an eye you can finally see the light"

I love Aerosmith almost as much as I love Def Leppard :)

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I bet they would be an incredible show! You'll have so much fun!

RachelSW said...

oh man, I am so jealous! I love aerosmith. I did not even know that they were touring right now.

Lori Anne Haskell said...

Thanks guys! If everyone lived closer, we would so all have to go together and do dinner beforehand....