Sunday, November 15, 2009

From Rach

Rules:
1. Respond and rework: Answer the questions on your blog. Replace one question with a question of your own or add a question of your own.

2. Tag other un-tagged people.

What's your favorite article of clothing?
**The jeans I got at the Bass Shoes store. The outlet stores sell clothing, and I love some of it!

Who was the last person you hugged?
**kurty

What's your favorite dinner?
**Spicy Botan Shrimp from Crave Lounge in Dearborn, MI

What was the last thing you bought?
**Groceries. Exciting, I know!

What are you listening to right now?
** The Lions/Vikings Game.

What is your favorite weather?
**Sunny, slight breeze, around 75 degrees.

What is your least favorite season?
** Winter in MI.

Who do you admire the most?
**My mom.

Say something to the person who tagged you:
**Nobody tagged me!

What is your favorite dessert or cool treat?
**Tiramisu

What did you want to be as a child?
**An eye doctor.

What do you want to be now?
**Retired

What is your favorite song?
**"Piano Man" by Billy Joel

Which is you favorite country/state, and why?
**Hmm. Costa Rica, I think. I love it there. It is relaxing, beautiful, the people are happy and friendly. The wildlife is SO diverse. And the weather is aMAZing.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
**I think I would pick Manistee to see my Mom and Nick, my nephew.

What are your most challenging goals right now?
**I don't really have anything ultra challenging going on. I guess training our new secretary?

What is your 5 year plan?
**I dont really do 5 year plans. However, I hope to be retired at that point.

What is your favorite sport to watch?
**Baseball.

What show would you want to be a cast member on (reality included)?
**The Amazing Race.

What is your most prized possession?
**my passport.

Name one favorite childhood memory.
**hanging in Glennie on vacation with my cousins and friends.

What is your favorite book of the Bible?
** Psalms

What is your favorite quote?
**"Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it."- William Penn

What is your favorite movie?
**Legally Blonde

Now I tag any one of you who would like to do this...and leave me a comment if you did so I can read your answers :)

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Oops, I forgot to add a question on my own!

Rachael said...

Question I added:
If you could be any instrument, what would you be and why?
**I'd be a Cello. I am enamored by the sound of a cello. It is beautiful, elegant, yet strong and intense. The cello is a very passionate instrument.