Thursday, November 12, 2009

Taurus

Rebecca posted this on her blog, and I always like to read stuff like this, even though I don't buy into it. Some of this is, a lot of this, is eerily accurate. Like Rebecca, since I am not into astrology, I dont really know if I am on the cusp of something or not, but I will add some comments below.

Taurus - Ruled by Saturn : [ April 21 - May 21]: My birthday is May 17.

• A Feminine Negative Fixed Earth Sign
• Polar or Opposite sign: Scorpio
• Colour - Shades of verdant green
• Stubborn and dependable, you are blessed with a bullish steadiness, which is your very own. (this is very true)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Taurus Traits

Positive Traits

• Patient and reliable: Hmm, don't really know on patient.
• Warmhearted and loving
• Persistent and determined
• Placid and security loving: had to look up placid, haha.

Negative Traits

• Jealous and possessive
• Resentful and inflexible: I would not say I am inflexible, but I do resist change sometimes.
• Self-indulgent and greedy: I am not greedy at all.

Taurus Likes: permanency, stability, luxury, comfort, pleasure and good food: all true

Taurus Dislikes: disruption, being rushed, being indoors, being pushed too hard and any break in routine: all true as well

Important Parameters

Lucky Number - 6

Lucky Color - Green

Lucky Flower - Violet

Lucky Gemstone - Sapphire, Turquoise, Lapis Lazuli, Moss Agate, Jade and Opal

Lucky Day - Friday

General features


Taurus represents art, beauty in all its forms, and strength (not only physical). Taureans are realistic, security loving (both on the material and psychological level). In order to obtain this kind of security, they use all their qualities of resistance, quietness, patience and practical intelligence. The steady character makes them reliable and practical with a natural ability for business or anything involving money. They are placid and at times stubborn as they do not appreciate change. They seldom lose control, but when they get angry they can be violent (LOL, I am never violent, although I do sometimes overreact when angry). This is the reason why it is necessary for him to find the right partner. Most people with Taurus prominent have a deep, powerful, or melodious voice. Among their most suitable careers: interior decorator, teacher, and cook (dont know how attorney fits in here, haha). Most of all taureans like relaxing, but only after having reached a prefixed goal (SOO true of me). Person born under this sign, are an endearing combination of the dependable and sensible, the sensitive and emotional. Taurus is not attracted easily, and even when they are, they move towards the person they desire with extreme caution. Taurus will look at the person they desire, they will analyze their positives and their faults, and then they will decide if to move forward.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I might steal this!

RoseAnn said...

I hope you don't mind if I snag this for my blog. I'm also a Taurus and found this very interesting!

BTW, I think this comment is also under another post. For some reason the comment box wouldn't open normally for me.