Monday, September 25, 2006

Procrastinating


I want to work. Truly, I do.

OK, that was a lie. But, I need a quick break from the neverending documents and phone calls, and I am the only one here right now, so I am doing just that! :).

The Lions game yesterday was fun. Despite the fact that the Lions SUCK majorly, and the stupid stadium would not let me bring my camera in. I was so annoyed I wrote a complaint letter. Cameras are allowed in, but apparently, "nice" cameras are not. Or cameras that say on their face "over 50mm". My new lens is 300mm. The only thing I can come up with is that the photographers at the games don't want amateurs in the crowd trying to sell their shots. It's retarded. My old digital zoomed to about 200mm, I think, but it did not say that on it's face (only 10x), so they did not even look twice at that one. So, Kory and I had to walk like a mile back to the car to return it. Beyond stupid. And I did not get any shots! But, whatever. The game was fun.


When we got home, it was about dusk, and I went outside to try and take some pics since I did not get to at the game. Anyway, our yard at night is SOO nice. The crickets are just everywhere, and I got some shots of them, as well as the colors of the sky as the sun sets, and a kewl bee. So, that relaxed me.

Oh, Gretel was acting really sick, so Kurt and I took her to the vet. She was dry heaving and shaking nonstop and we were worried. She would not eat snacks, was not chasing and harrassing Bugsy or Vito and was just sitting there. So, we took her in. After we sat there about a half hour waiting, she suddenly seemed better. So, we came home, and she has been fine since. I will keep monitoring her, but maybe she was just not feeling well.
Back to freaking work.

No comments: