Friday, November 24, 2006

Rest of the Holiday

So, after I cooled off, the rest of the night was fine. My sister and fam left shortly after that, as she had to get up early for work. After she left, we all watched Grey's Anatomy and Survivor, then the movie Mission Impossible 3. I thought I would hate it, I, in fact, loved it. I don't normally like "action" type movies, and I detest Tom Cruise in real life, but for whatever reason, I like his movies. Passed out after that, I was so tired. It was so much fun to watch Grey's with my Mom--we talk about it every week after watching on the phone, but in person was better......

Today, we got up and went to K-Mart and Fashion Bug. My Mom wanted some boots at Kmart that were marked down until 11 a.m., and we both had $10 gift cards to use at Fashion Bug. I ended up getting a new black wool coat at K-Mart which my Mom bought me on Xmas. It was marked down half off, so it was a really good deal and really cute. I was shocked, because I normally don't like clothing there. At Fashion Bug, I got a cute tank to wear under my suits, and some new earrings. We picked up Ronnie, R.J., and Liz after that and went downtown. Went to Glik's (clothing store), where I bought Kurt some new jeans and myself a cute black dress shirt, both 50% off. Went to Outpost after that and got a really cute winter hat by North Face. Marla will be proud, that's one of her fav brands. I got $20 off the hat with a coupon my Mom had. I heart coupons and deals. Had lunch afterwards at a local place--we ordered pizza, one thin crust, one deep dish. Yummy. After that, went back to the house and watched a couple episodes on DVD of Gilmore Girls and then I became my long journey home. Made record time. Have been on the couch since, chilling out. Am really tired and looking forward to getting a good night's sleep before dinner tomorrow at my Aunt's.

OH!!!! I almost forgot. My new iron I bought on eBay came in the mail. It looks so kewl and I can't wait to try it out! But, I need to buy a new ironing board cover. Ours died......

No comments: