Thursday, August 24, 2006

My Days In Court


So, this week, I did a little bit of training for my future career...I followed Kurt around to various court hearings, and watched. It was really interesting for me, but Kurt thinks it's strange that I like to watch so much....LOL. I am sure I will get sick of it too, eventually, but it's something 'different' for me. I am always in the office, doing paperwork, answering phones, etc.

Kellie and Kendra came down to visit us and Kory on Thursday night and we all went out to dinner that night, which was fun. I had a drink called a Vodka Sunburn that was AWESOME. It had Burn energy drink, vodka and OJ and was great. I highly recommend it.


Oh, and I just have to say that partially why I have not been posting as much lately is because I am truly OBSESSED with the Flickr site I previously mentioned. I have been spending my little free time uploading all my pics to it. Great, great site.

No comments: