Friday, February 12, 2010

Etsy


I discovered Etsy last night! A friend of mine posts her jewelry and other creations on this site, so I finally got around to checking out the page. OK, I am way behind the times on this I guess, but what a great site. The handmade stuff on here is great. When you buy something, it's a unique product that pretty much nobody else will have. Much is one of a kind and people on here really seem to care about their work product. And, the prices are great, and shipping is not through the roof like on a lot of eBay sellers' pages.


I finally found a scales of justice for my office from one seller. I have been looking for one, but wanted something girly and unique, that would fit the decor of my office. Score on Etsy! Also, found two kewl necklaces to buy as well from a seller who has beautiful things. Hopefully I like everything in person. Luckily, if I don't, the sites have great return policies as well! Just went on this morning and bought my Mom a couple things.............Hopefully she like them! :).

Happy Shopping!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Beautiful items! I've heard of Etsy, but have never visited. I'll have to change that.

FlightSuit said...

You're not getting the full Etsy experience unless you're also checking out Regretsy:

http://www.regretsy.com/

Caution: Not safe for work!

Amanda said...

We knitting types have loved Etsy for years - there's great yarn on there from indie dyers, too! Glad you found some cool stuff on there.

I second the vote for Regretsy - hilarious! They usually mark things well when they're NSFW, but when you own your business, NSFW kinda isn't a big deal, LOL...

RoseAnn said...

Thanks for jogging my memory! One of my coworkers is on Etsy and I keep forgetting to look her up.

Jodi Kendall said...

ETSY is my favorite go-to shopping source! I hope you're loving how addicting it is to shop homemade ;)