Monday, February 15, 2010

Food Reviews


So, I decided that even though I rarely have time to eat at work, I need to start bringing meals so I am not starving on those days I do have time to eat. So, I bought a bunch of little meals from the grocery store, and will review them all on here. I am also going to start bringing in my homemade veggie chili and other stuff, but I need to unfreeze it first.

Anyway, today I tried "Shrimp Fried Rice" by Tai Pei Food. To display how hectic work is, I started heating this up at 1215 PM. Finished eating at around 200 PM because I was interrupted three times to do appoiontments, and a couple times by walk-in questions. But, I loved this quick meal I bought at Kroger's. Microwaved for 5 minutes, and opened the box to eat! Super easy. Also, 0 trans fat in the meal, and very low saturated fat. Yum. Usually I am VERY picky about shrimp in stuff like this, but, it was very good! :).

Also, last night for dinner, I made La Choy Terayaki "chicken", but I used ahi tuna. I also threw in a little bit of soy sausage as I did not have a pound of tuna, as the recipe called for. Anyway, this was awesome. Kurt loved it, and he can be kinda picky. Very easy to make as well. Highly recommend this one too. There is a coupon on the La Choy website if anyone wants to try it.

Happy President's Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to give that shrimp fried rice a try sometime.

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link