- 1 1/2 cups chickpeas (1 can, drained) (250g)
- 1/8 tsp plus 1/16 tsp salt
- tiny bit over 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup nut butter (You can get away with using only 3 T. If you use peanut butter, it’ll have a very-slight “pb cookie dough” taste, so if you don’t want this, you can sub oil.) (I used almond butter)
- up to 1/4 cup milk of choice (Start with 1 T, and add more as needed) (used skim milk)
- Sweetener (see note below, for amount) (I used organic brown sugar)
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (or Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips)
- 2 to 3 T oats (or flaxmeal) (You can omit, but also omit the milk if you do)
Add all ingredients (except for chocolate chips) to a food processor, and blend until very smooth. Then mix in the chocolate chips.
This was super yummy! Did it taste just like cookie dough? No, but pretty damn close. And the combo of the ingredients, I never would have guessed it would be so good. Highly recommend.