Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Five

This was stolen from Colleen and Candice, please post on your blog as well! :)

1. Do you have an iPhone and, if so, how do you get apps and what are your favorites? Yes, in fact, I do! I have an original iPhone and I refuse to upgrade. Everyone I know with newer ones has had issues once in a while, and I have never had an issue with mine. Anyway, my fav app is the Facebook app.

2. What is your fondest memory of K-3rd grade?: Being BFFs with my friend Jill, who is still my friend to this day. I was really shy back then, and she introduced herself to me on day one of 1st grade, I was the new girl. We have been friends ever since.

3. What makes you cringe at the thought of touching?: Hmm. Dirt. I hate dirt on my hands. Yuck. Kurt is in charge of most outdoor stuff in our household.

4. If you could have any celebrity show up on your doorstep who would it be and why?: Ruth Bader Ginsburg, US Supreme Court Justice. She is my idol. For various reasons. But, it would be super kewl to meet her.

5. What would you say is your best physical feature? My smile. I get compliments on it all the time.

5 comments:

Candice said...

Of all the nasty things in the world, you cringe at dirt. LOL

Lori Anne Haskell said...

I am sure I could come up with other stuff, but that is the first that came to mind, LOL.

Mindy said...

You do have a gorgeous smile, Lori! I bet you get compliments all of the time.

Lori Anne Haskell said...

Thank you, Mindy! That's so nice of you to say. Hugs.

COL said...

I agree! You have an awesome smile! :)