Monday, September 09, 2013

Skydiving and SCUBA

Not at the same time, of course.

My new ModCloth pug shirt.  Love
At a firm lunch outing, we decided we are going skydiving.  Well, not all of us, but some of us.  Lauren and I are going for sure and have already paid our deposit and signed up.  Kory's girlfriend Jennifer is going, and I think she will talk kory into going.  Kurt and Megan for sure are not going, LOL.  My friend Stacy is going as well, and I think some others may sign up.  I think it would be super kewl to have a group.  We are going at Tecumseh Skydive, which is the most respected place around here.

Then, last week, I went for a quick appointment at a local place that does SCUBA training and certifying.  I think I am going to sign up soon for that as well.  And Kory may join me as he has been wanting to take the training.

Sunday, I went to the Lions game with my Dad.  :).  we had amazing seats, 50 yard line, row 6.  We had an awesome time.  Lions won, and the crowd was so pumped.  Loved it.  Hope to go to some more games as well.  Looking for tickets to the bears game now.  while there, I made some ticket connections, so hopefully I can buy direct and avoid the Stubhub middle man for future games.  I was very excited to wear my Lions personalized jersey as well which says Haskell 17.

Dad and I, Lions Opening day.
We had a composite picture taken last summer with the Monroe County Bar association.  Our pic was just put up on the wall!  Here it is!  Super kewl.


 First Downriver Bar meeting was this month as well.  The location switched to Niko's, and it was very nice.  got my pic taken with one of my fav District Court Judges.

Not much else going on, busy with work, and trying to be outside as much as possible as the weather starts to cool.  Not looking forward to winter one bit.  Ugh.

1 comment:

COL said...

I'm NAUI certified. You're going to LOVE LOVE LOVE it!