Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Election Day

So, the election was today! And I won! hehe. Granted, I was running unopposed. But still. I am now an "elected" official, instead of just an "appointed" official. I am psyched. Now, my seat is for 4 years and I don't have to worry about all this stuff again until then. Also, the millage renewal in our district passed by a HUGE margin, so that was awesome. It's great that the people in this district understood the importance of it. Without it, all of our schools may have closed. It was that serious.

Off to bed, will blog more on this later. Really super tired.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Congratulations Ms. School Board Official :)

Amanda said...

Congrats!! How cool to be an elected official!!!

Nancy said...

Congratulations!!

Lori Anne Haskell said...

Thanks guys!