Wednesday, March 25, 2009

London Bridges Falling Down.....


So, Sunday, I met up with Rebecca for lunch at Mongolian and had an awesome time seeing and catching up with her AND our food was yummy. Super yummy in fact. Got a table right away too, which is great at Mongolian as they are usually pretty busy. I had spicy shrimp and perch.........We worked that morning, so after lunch, I simply headed home for the remainder of the day, which I needed.

This week has been crazy busy at the office.

Last night, I met my Aunt for dinner at Cuisine. And had an awesome meal. I had lobster bisque, and then for my meal, sturgeon with lobster and crab thermidor. Totally amazing meal. So yummy. After that, we saw the strangest musical I have ever seen, Sweeney Todd. I don't even know if I liked it or not, LOL. The beginning was slow, liked the second half a lot more. It was way too long of a show though, they could easily cut out parts and make it better. Fun night though.

Picked a location finally! We are going to London. I had it narrowed to London or Paris and could not make up my mind, so Kurt made me flip a coin in order to not lose cheap flight prices. Heads--London, Tails--Paris. It was heads (obviously). So, booked the flights today, and need to start looking at hotels and the like next. It will be our first European trip, and I can't wait! :).

6 comments:

RoseAnn said...

So jealous of your trip to London! I can't wait to see your photos!!!

Rachael said...

Im jealous too! and I love a good lobster bisque- YUM!

Melly said...

I've never had Mongolian food! What is it like?

...and London sounds spectacular! :)

Katie said...

Woohoo London!! I think you'll love it :)

Brittany said...

London will be so much fun!!

Cheryl said...

Aww... London will be fun! I'd so choose Italy over anywhere but I'd take any type of vacation right now... And anywhere with Prince William is ok with me!