Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Happy Anniversary to Me......

OK, me and Kurt.......I was washing my face this morning and Kurt walked up to me and said "What, I don't get a Happy Anniversary?" I don't do mornings well, and had not even thought about the fact that it was 12-12. So, 6 years married. Pretty crazy. What's crazier is that we have been together for 11! We are such an old married couple. teehee.

Was so excited last night to start wacthing Big Love again. I got the first disc of Season 2 from Netflix (just came out yesterday), and watching one episode and part of the next during my workout. Yay. So good. Also started watching Superbad with Kory, but only saw half because I had to go work out. Freaking hilarious though, I need to watch the other half when we get back from vacay.

So, Happy Anniversary to me! Truly though, the real celebration starts when we leave for Panama in less than three days! Whoot! Just think of the 10 million pics you will get to see when I return......MUHAHAHA.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Anniversary - and have a wonderful trip!!
I just got the email from Lill today that my bag shipped, so there will be a pic of it waiting when you get home. :P :P

miika said...

Happy Anniversary!! And enjoy the trip!

Rebecca said...

Happy Anniversary! And I think its funny that Kurt always remembers the anniversaries...usually its the girl that remembers that stuff ;)

Nancy said...

Happy Anniversary!! I hope you have a great day and a great and safe trip!!

Mindy said...

Happy Anniversary and I can't WAIT to see pics of the trip! YAY!