Sunday, December 30, 2007

Late Holidays


Had a nice night tonight. Went to my Aunt's for Xmas with my Dad's side of the family. My Grama was there, my Aunt, Kurt, my Dad, me and my Aunt's friend, Carl. We went to dinner at Max and Erma's then headed back to the house to open gifts.

My Aunt got me these gorgeous Waterford crystal wine glasses in cobalt blue (I collect cobalt blue glass) that I am going to be putting into my china cabinet very shortly.......I love Waterford and the combo of blue and Waterford is so kewl. She also had a calendar custom made for me with each month a picture of the pugs and/or Bugsy. It is really neat. I can't wait to hang it at the office. Also got a lot of other stuff, cobalt blue rolling pin, cobalt blue utensils, cute towels for my bathroom with an "H" on them, a candle, and some other stuff I can't recall right now......I am really tired and don't feel like getting up and looking at what I got......

Everyone liked the gifts I got them too, which I was glad about (although a lot of stuff was stuff they asked for, so I figured it would be liked, LOL).

Bought Kurt two sweaters today marked down at Kohl's from $50 to $8. I heart a great deal. Bought new mascara today and really like it. Also bought a new hair toy, that supposedly can be used on wet or dry hair, and dries hair while giving it body, etc. Tried it on dry hair and don't know if it did much or not, but it takes me a while to get used to new stuff. Bought a new eye makeup remover too since I really need some and have not had time to order on eBay. Hopefully, my eyes are OK with it, since I am kinda picky with this.

Did my hair slightly different tonight, and I think it turned out cute! Took pics at my Aunt's, but have not uploaded yet. Will upload later.......It also shows my shorter hair, which I promised to post before and never did (I am such a liar, hehe).

Tomorrow, we are heading to Pinconning to visit Kurt's Mom for Xmas. I bought her a really pretty quilt and picture frame today from Target, that I am pretty sure she will love.......

Anyway, an exhausted and need to head to bed.......

3 comments:

Hobby Chef said...

Happy New Year Lori! Enjoy your holiday celebration with Kurt's mom!

Nancy said...

Happy New Year!!

Lisa said...

Happy New Year!

And I got that new mascara for Christmas, and love it!