Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Barack's How I Roll


So, I have ordered my presidential year t-shirt. I did this last election and wore the shirt quite a bit (it said *Let's Kerry Bush Back to Texas*) and still wear it so workout in. My wearing the t-shirt did not make Kerry win (boo-hoo), but even I can't make the Republicans stop cheating...... Of course, me being me, I cannot order something *normal*. So, click here to see what I will be wearing in the near future. I think it will be super cute under a suit jacket for work purposes (not court, obviously). And it will be cute for every day as well, of course.





11 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute.

Even though I'll vote Republican until the day I die, I can still appreciate your sense of humor :-) I'm a fan of that cutsie political stuff too.

And you know..now all Republicans are cheaters, just the politicians :-D

Rebecca said...

LOVE IT!!

I should buy one too!

Lori Anne Haskell said...

Rebecca: YESSS! You should get too and we can be twins. If you dont wanna be twins, there are a lot of other cute ones too on Cafepress. There was another one I liked that said Obama is my Homeboy....

And Andrea! I had no idea you were republican! :). I love you anyway.....:).

Brittany said...

Even though I'm a Republican, I think that shirt is cute!

Lori Anne Haskell said...

hehe. And for the record, I love my FRIENDS who are Republicans...it is the rest of them I can't stand! hehe.

Nancy said...

Wow, the amount of Republican support in these comments are surprising me!! hehe

Cute t-shirt!

I'd probably get a Ron Paul one hehe.

Jennifer said...

Absolutely LOVE it, went to the Cafepress website and can't decide which one to buy -- might have to get the same one you did!

Lori Anne Haskell said...

Jennifer: Which one didja get? I loved a ton of them. There was another one that said "lawyers for Obama", but I had to go with a funny one.

And Nancy, I KNOW! Crazy how the repubs are on my insane liberal site! :).

Jennifer said...

I bought the same saying on a pink t-shirt. Super cute and I can't wait for it to get here! There was one that said "teachers for Obama" too, but I also like the funny ones...

Lori Anne Haskell said...

Yay! Mine says it was shipped already! I can't wait to wear it......

Mindy said...

I have this one. LOVE it.

http://t-shirts.cafepress.com/item/religious-left-womens-light-tshirt/232003219

Enjoy your shirt!