Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Home "Sweet" Home

the quotes are because I would obviously rather be in Costa Rica.

but, I am home, all flights were safe, and I am working on the pile of work on my desk today.

i will try to work on pics and start a trip report this week.

to sum it up though, we had an awesome time. loved the golfito area, and the lodge we stayed at was really remote, and had a TON of endangered wildlife. i felt completely relaxed, which is rare for me, and when I was not exploring little towns and hiking with the monkeys, I was sleeping in a hammock on the beach or the porch of our cabin, or kicking Kurt and Kory's asses at Rummy. Bliss.

More later.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Sounds like you had a great trip! Can't wait to see pics!

Candice said...

Welcome home! :)

Regina said...

Glad you had a good time! I look forward to checking out your pictures :-)

Nancy said...

Sounds heavenly!!