Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Random

This week has been really busy, and since we are trying to get everything done before we leave, it's even more crazy....

Started packing tonight so I am not running around like crazy tomorrow night doing it all. Brought the backpacks up from the basement and got all my t-shirts tanks, shorts, capris, hiking shoes, etc., all ready. I cannot wait to get out of town for a bit........

Super psyched. Today, Tigers playoff tickets went on sale to the general public. They first offer tickets to season ticket holders (not me), then they have a raffle for tickets (i was not drawn), and then open today. I went on, and Kurt, at 10 and we got tickets to both possible games. That is IF the Tigers make the playoffs, and if we go to a game 5. There will for sure be a game four, but not necessarily five. Hopefully! :). I can't wait. And I am thrilled to not be totally killed with the price on eBay or Craigslist. Face value! Super yay.

I hung a huge world map in my office yesterday, which was prob a mistake because now I want to travel more, LOL. But today, I bought some tacks, and starting putting red ones in the places I have been to, and green ones in trips planned. It looks pretty kewl! :). I realized just how much of the world I have NOT seen.

Yesterday, I was complimented by another attorney on my shoes and my purse! :). It was a male doing so, AND he was not gay! :).

Almost time to leave on vacay. We leave really early Thursday morning and I may not be online at all during the trip, so this may be my last post before I get back. I will journal everything while there and do a trip report when I return. The lodge has no internet access, so I do not think I will bring the computer just because I dont want extra stuff to carry around.

Night.....

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Where you guys jetting off to??

Regina said...

Have fun on your trip!!

Lori Anne Haskell said...

Quick Costa Rica trip. We are going to San Jose, then Golfito for the bulk of the trip. Cannot wait!

And thanks, Ina!

Nancy said...

Have a great trip!!