Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Random

This week has been really busy, and since we are trying to get everything done before we leave, it's even more crazy....

Started packing tonight so I am not running around like crazy tomorrow night doing it all. Brought the backpacks up from the basement and got all my t-shirts tanks, shorts, capris, hiking shoes, etc., all ready. I cannot wait to get out of town for a bit........

Super psyched. Today, Tigers playoff tickets went on sale to the general public. They first offer tickets to season ticket holders (not me), then they have a raffle for tickets (i was not drawn), and then open today. I went on, and Kurt, at 10 and we got tickets to both possible games. That is IF the Tigers make the playoffs, and if we go to a game 5. There will for sure be a game four, but not necessarily five. Hopefully! :). I can't wait. And I am thrilled to not be totally killed with the price on eBay or Craigslist. Face value! Super yay.

I hung a huge world map in my office yesterday, which was prob a mistake because now I want to travel more, LOL. But today, I bought some tacks, and starting putting red ones in the places I have been to, and green ones in trips planned. It looks pretty kewl! :). I realized just how much of the world I have NOT seen.

Yesterday, I was complimented by another attorney on my shoes and my purse! :). It was a male doing so, AND he was not gay! :).

Almost time to leave on vacay. We leave really early Thursday morning and I may not be online at all during the trip, so this may be my last post before I get back. I will journal everything while there and do a trip report when I return. The lodge has no internet access, so I do not think I will bring the computer just because I dont want extra stuff to carry around.

Night.....

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Where you guys jetting off to??

Regina said...

Have fun on your trip!!

Lori H said...

Quick Costa Rica trip. We are going to San Jose, then Golfito for the bulk of the trip. Cannot wait!

And thanks, Ina!

.................Nancy said...

Have a great trip!!