Thursday, December 01, 2005

I have not posted in forever, I really need to get back in the habit of posting every day. We have been really busy, and I have just wanted to go to bed as soon as I get home from school about every night.

Finals are coming up for school. I have 5 finals, between December 13 and December 21. Blah. I hate finals. The entire semester comes down to one grade on one test. Nothing like a little stress to add to the rest of my stress.....

I had a great Thanksgiving weekend. On Friday, I had dinner with my Aunt at PF Chang's. I have always wanted to go there, but the wait is always like 3 hours without a reservation. I had Sichaun From the Sea Shrimp and it was awesome. Saturday, Julia and I went shopping at Somerset and at Oakland Mall. Had dinner that night with my Dad, Grama and Aunt for Thanksgiving, which was nice. Sunday, I went to Marla's baby shower. I got to play a ton with Bodie who is SO smart for his age. He knows all his colors already. Also got to see Kerry who I have not seen in forever. She has baby names down to two--Nora and Emma. But with her and Max, that could be changed again by the time the baby is born! ;).
I finally found a coat I loved online at JCrew, so I ordered it. Once it arrived, I changed my mind. It just did not fall right on me. Boo hoo. Now I have to send it back.
I so need a massage. Maybe I will try and get one after work tomorrow or on the weekend.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

That is too crazy that you mentioned PF Changs, my dad's friend was just telling him about it, and he told me we HAD to go there some time. So, How was it??