Sunday, December 04, 2005

Some Things REALLY make me mad

This article makes me want to vomit:

Click here.

And what a wonderful, loving activity to take part in with your children, killing defenseless animals. I am sure these kids will grow up to be nonviolent and productive members of society. "For fun, little Johnny, we are going to go out in the woods and kill things." And at home "No, little Johnny, you can't kill puppies or hit your little sister." Nothing like a mixed message and confusing a kid.

I will never understand the thrill people get out of hunting. I guess it is the same thrill murderers get out of killing people. To me, there is no difference.

Oh, what FUN, and what skill you have, Mr. Hunter! You can take a rifle, HIDE in a freaking tree, and shoot an animal that is simply living it's life. I wish I had your intellect and extreme talent!

And please, I would appreciate if nobody leaves comments telling me what the pros of hunting and killing are, because I am not biting, ;).

OK, I am done venting. :).

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

I don't understand hunting the bears, they are just running out of room in their world because our world is taking over. Those poor bears.

Lori Anne Haskell said...

Exactly!! :).

Shannon said...

I agree! 150%!!!