Sunday, December 18, 2005

New TV and Interview Process

So, we went this weekend and got a new TV and it is beyond kewl. We got it at my fav TV store in Monroe called Rex. Click here to see it. I can't wait until it is delivered after vacay. Don't ask why we needed another one, we just wanted something different for the great room. The way the TV is now is a pain because the pugs try and get behind it, get into fights (playing) and rip the cords out of the wall and it drives me bonkers. So, we are getting one where it is impossible for them to do that (bigger TV).

Started interviewing for the office this weekend. Interviewed a girl that we liked, but we are going to wait and see who else sends in resumes from our ad this weekend. Last time we did this, we had SOO many applicants. We will interview more when we get back from vacay and make a decision by the start of the year.

Anyway, gotta get back to the endless studying, just needed a break.

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

I'll take the job and your old TV?!
:)
Just joking!
When are ya'll leaving? Isn't it the 21st? I really hope ya'll have a great time! I want to see lots of great pictures!!! You take such great pictures and I am sure the ones from there will be beautiful too!

Lori Anne Haskell said...

Ha, if you lived here I would hire you! :). I think Texas is a little bit too far of a drive every day, doncha think? And no worries, I will take countless pics. I can't wait.

Shannon said...

Have a great time in Hawaii!! I wish I could go with you! Try not to get TOO much sun--Merry Christmas too!

Shannon said...

BTW..That is a HUGE T.V. Warren would be so jealous!