Thursday, December 08, 2005

Let it Snow--I Hate Michigan

This week has been fun so far. Got to see my Mom and Ronnie on Tuesday and Wednesday nights. They came down and were staying at my Aunt and Uncle's house in Farmington Hills. So, I went over there both nights and got to see them, and my cousins Thomas, Ashley and Carolyn, and my Aunt, my Uncle. We played Racko and Boggle and helped Carolyn with her homework (which she hates to do, LOL).

My Mom and Ronnie bought me this perfect tray for my sunroom at Pottery Barn. They also got Kurt a kewl portable tool carrier, some sports books (for his collection) and a Poison Greatest Hits CD. can't wait to put that in the car. Yay. I love 80s music! :).

We moved around the garage after work today. I have been parking the Saturn outside, but keep complaining because I HATE removing snow from my car in the mornings. Kurt has the tractor and attachments in the spot where my car should go, and the two Porsches take up the rest of the garage because they are stored. And of course, Kurt parks the Jeep (which he drives) in the garage. So, he moved everything so my car fits again. I went out and put the winter charger on the Porsche and the cover on the spyder. Then Kurt brought my new mirror for the upstairs bathroom in the house and upstairs. We are actually getting some things done, shocking!

Started doing my Xmas cards too.

Anyway, need SLEEP. We have to get up early for work since there is supposedly going to be like 8 inches of snow on the ground.



2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I miss the snow....
I would not want to be an adult though in the snow...because then I would have to shovel it..
I miss being a kid in the snow is more like it!

Lori Anne Haskell said...

We have a snow plow on our tractor, so I dont shovel, but i still hate it! Blah.