Saturday, August 18, 2007

Heather's Blog Challenge #20

So, I know, I know. I don't really keep up with these. But I am going to do #20 now, since I have a free moment.

Lori's Favorite Things (that one can purchase)

Pantene Pro-V Light Detangling Mist: I use this product every day after showering on my hair. I have very tangly hair and this product helps make it easy to brush/comb thru after showering.

Lancome Bi-Facil: What I use to remove eye make-up at night. My eyes are kinda sensitive, and this does not bother them at all. Buy it on eBay to save money.

Origins Ginger Up Shampoo: I am a sucker for shampoos and conditioners that smell yummy. I could list about 100 that I like, but this is one of my favs.

Philosophy Products: I pretty much love every product in this line. If you bought me ANYTHING Philosophy as a gift, I would be super, super excited, LOL. I have not used any product in this line that I have not loved.

Perfume by Fresh: I am obsessed with perfumes. I am extremely embarassed to say that I have about 40 in my bathroom. I am proud to say that *most* of them were bought on sale/clearance/eBay, but still......Anyway, the best line, by far, which I discovered at Sephora, is Fresh. My current favorite is Fresh Sake, but I also love the Index line, and my fav from that line is Bergamot Citrus. Everyone I know who has tried these scents has LOVED them. They rock. Next on my wish list is Herperides.

Propel Water: My fav is Grape, followed closely by Black Cherry. Yum. Perfect workout enhancer.

Midori: I don't drink much, but when I do have a drink, this is by far by drink of choice. I enjoy it mixed with Diet Rock Star, Sugar Free Red Bull and if those are not around, Diet Sprite.

Origins Paradise Found: This is pretty much the best body scrub ever. Speaking of which, I need to order more as I am out! :).

Lancome Photogenic Foundation: I have used this for years now, and love it.

Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm: Perfect chapstick.

Nars Lip Gloss: Small package and expensive, but by far, the best lip gloss. And the names are hilarious. Orgasm is their best seller, hehe.

Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Panties: I recently moved on from the 5 for $25 collection at Vicky's to the Very Sexy Collection and I freaking LOVE them. Comfy and gorgeous.

Under Armour Sports Bras: For all my working out needs.

Puma tennis shoes: I am obsessed. Almost any pair I see, I will like, LOL.
Almay Intense I-Color: These three way sets are awesome. Easy to use, and really bring out your eye color.

Love Spell Lotion and Body Spray: Someone gave me this as a gift last Xmas, and I have been in love ever since. Thanks again, Megan!

I think I will leave off there, since I have listed so much stuff already.....I really enjoyed reading everyone else's entries! :).

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I used to use the Bi-Facil too, but at 42$ a bottle here, phew. I recently discovered Mary Kay's eye make up remover and LOVE it!! But I still prefer the bi-facil dispenser pump, I wish MK had that hehe.

Hobby Chef said...

right there with you on the propel!!