Monday, November 12, 2007

Car Rented--Check

It's sad I feel accomplished because I rented a car.....But, I did finally rent the car for our Panama trip. We are renting from Dollar this time (my first time with them, actually). I always just go with the company with the best deal. I prefer Thrifty, but won't pay more to use them. Anyway, getting an SUV, some kind of Toyota Pathfinder or something like that. Automatic with air is all I really care about in Central America......You need something that can handle rough terrain there and it gets super hott during the day.

After work, I had a dr appointment and then I ran some errands. Needed bird food (my poor doves and cardinals outside have been starving, bad me) and picked up dog and cat food at Petsmart. Tried to get an oil change, but the place I liked was closed so that will have to be another day. Boo. I would have been psyched to have gotten that errand done.

Seriously. I remember the days when I would get BORED and would not know what to do with myself. Long time ago, but still. Now, I would love a day like that. I could have an entire week of that and STILL prob not get caught up on errands and such.

I am typing on the desktop. Whiskey, Kory's little angelic dog, ate Kurt's computer cord so I am being a nice wife and letting him use my laptop. Kory already ordered him a new one, but who knows when it will get here.

Anyway, off to bed. Gotta get ready for another long day at the crazy office tomorrow. This week we have 35, yea 35, hearings. In 5 days. Don't ask how we do it, I really don't know. :).

No comments: