Sunday, November 11, 2007

Not Much Going On


We have been SOOOO busy at the office. So busy that I don't even remember what I did all week, really. Weird. Maybe it's just because I am kinda tired and should be heading to bed soon, but hate when I don't post as often as I should.

Well, one fun thing. Rebecca came over today (after we worked), and we hung out watching stupid wedding shows on TV and talking about how lame the brides were with the amount of money they spent on things.......Then, her, Kory and I went to Red Lobster and had dinner, which was yummy. She brought Charlie over with her and he is soooo big now. Like 70 pounds big! He had fun playing with Gretel and Whiskey. He was not too interested in Vito and Oscar, and hated Bugsy.

Went to a really frustrating mediation on Friday. We were there 3.5 hours trying to settle the case and then, the other atty and his client just got up and left without telling anyone. I was actually somewhat shocked. That has never happened to me, ever, or to Kurt. We were there to try and settle, you don't just LEAVE. Tacky.

Last night, Kurt, Kory and I went to my fav Mexican place to eat. It felt like we had not been there in forever and it was super yummy. I had shrimp fajitas and their chips and salsa are to DIE for. Sigh. Love it.

I have so many things I really, really need to do and there simply are not enough hours in the day lately. Aargh. I need a personal assistant to do this crap.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

If you lived closer, you could totally hire me since I have crazy free time sometimes :)