Friday, March 02, 2007

Should be........

I should be flying to Orlando, towards warm weather and my vacation, but.....

I am still in Detroit, as my flight is delayed. Shocking! OK, not really, considering we are flying Northwest. I think literally the only airline, in all the times I have flown, that has delayed flights is Northwest. They are delayed almost every single time we use them. Nice. One positive thing though is we are flying first class (thank you upgrade miles), so once we are on the plane, I get a huge seat and awesome service.

I think I might just be crazy and get me a drink. With alcohol. And an umbrella. Anyone want to join me? Or have a drink suggestion? I am going to try and get Kurt buzzed as he hates flying and it may take the edge off for him.............

We ate dinner at a really good Mexican place in the airport--I had awesome salmon quesadillas. Yum. I highly suggest them.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Sorry to hear about the delay. I almost always fly northwest and I've only been delayed once due to a malfunction. But I know you're there now enjoying the sun! Just wait until you hear about my weekend...