Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Ugh



I think I am getting sick. Fingers crossed I am not, but I normally can feel crap coming on. I am hoping it's just allergies because of the huge change in the weather here in the past few days, but I don't think so. Arrgh. But. I am proud of myself for still working out. I totally am exhausted and did not want to, but I would hate to ruin my streak of days working out. :).




Picture above was taken in the yard yesterday, during our nicest day of the year.

You know, no matter how much I say I would love to live someplace that is nice all year round (And yes, I still would like to do that)........Nothing beats Michigan in the Spring and Fall. I love the beauty of everything starting to grow and turn green again, and the leaves and colors changing in the fall is simply incredible and so much fun to photograph.............

No comments: