Monday, October 12, 2009

Book Review



I read this book on vacay, and it was the first one I have read by this author. Loved it. Very cute, easy read, and the women in the book were around the age of my friends and I, so very relatable to situations of those I know and friendships I have. Nothing complex about this book, but that is exactly how I like my books. I think enough at work, I don't want to ponder the fate of the world while reading. Anyway, I ordered another book by this author, which I started reading the other night, and so far, so good! :). Happy reading!

5 comments:

Kelli said...

I just read this book too and thought it was the perfect read.

I have a ton of other "chick lits" if you are interested I can send them along?

Lori Anne Haskell said...

Thanks, Kel, I would love your recs! Send them to me! :).

Rachael said...

So funny, I was just going through a box of books this weekend and came across the Everyone Worth Knowing copy you just ordered. I read it a few years ago, but I think I remember it being good. Too bad you already ordered it, I would have just sent it to you!

Brittany said...

I read that a few months ago, and loved it!

Megan said...

Everyone Worth Knowing is a good read! I have that one. I hope you enjoy it.