Friday, October 22, 2010

Stolen From Candace

1. Who is the better cook, you or your spouse?

Def me. Kurt has not cooked himself a meal in 14 years. Not sure he even knows how, LOL. But, I am OK with this as I actually like to cook. :).

2. How often do you talk to your mom?

Prob at least every other day or so. I usually call her when I am driving to and from court, or home from work when Kurt is not in the car.

3. Are you adventurous in the kitchen or stick to the recipe?

I mostly stick to the recipe, but with modifications. Like I will use spices to make things hot. Or change things around to make the recipe more healthy.

4. Is your second toe longer than your big toe?
Nope.

5. Do you dress up for Halloween? (Bonus question: What will you be this year?)

I have not in a long time. I am not really a fan of the holiday.

6 comments:

Candice said...

It's such an easy blog hop, isn't it?

I thought everyone was a fan of Halloween. With all the candy around everywhere, how can you not love that??!

Lori Anne Haskell said...

haha. Maybe that's WHY I dont like it, Ive been trying to eat healthy! LOL.

RoseAnn said...

I am definitely doing this later!

Lisa said...

I was glad to read #4 ;)

Lori Anne Haskell said...

Lisa, haha.

Rachael said...

So not into Halloween this year!