Sunday, October 10, 2010

Weekend Randomness

This weekend was too short.

Worked part of each day, again. At least we are getting some things off our desks, but until the new attorneys are trained all the way, I think this is going to be what my life looks like, unfortunately. That's OK though, I can see my life getting back to normal in the next month or so, hopefully! :).

Did get a massage yesterday, which was nice and really needed.

Made some awesome salsa tonight for Kurty. New recipe and I think my best yet. Click here to see it. I used jarred lime juice, canned diced tomatoes and the food processor, but other than that, exactly as the recipe lists. Super yummy, although, I am a fan of chipotle. Also made a cream of broccoli soup which came out ok, but kinda bland. Need new recipe for that I think.

So, my procrastination on the December trip is not good. I really started researching hardcore again this weekend, and I think I may have found the perfect trip, with flight prices that are not insanely high. Found a wildlife tour in Thailand that looks incredible. Might want to tweak the tour and take out the cooking lesson and the beach days and either cut the trip short or add on something else nature related, but other than that, it's perfect. Sent the place an email asking for more information and a tailored itinerary. Click here to see it. I know most of you will think I am crazy to cut out the cooking lesson and the beach, but Kurt is not into cooking and I dont want to bore him, LOL.

I cannot believe the Lions won today! It was a miracle! haha. And, I was super psyched State won over Michigan. Whoot!

Bought a piece of artwork for above my bed and it came in the mail and I love it. Kurt hung it and it goes perfectly above our headboard and with the colors in my bedroom. I would take a pic, but none of my cameras are at home right now!

Speaking of cameras, I went to turn my new one on, the 50d, and it would not turn on! So, I had to send it in under warranty. Hopefully, it arrives back home soon, I miss it already! :).

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Eeeeek sending positive thoughts to the camera!! hehe