Saturday, July 23, 2005

I Love Sleep

Last night, we had dinner in Dearborn at an Italian place called Ciao with our friends Lisa and Cliff. Although the one review I heard of the place from a friend, Chris, was so-so, I really liked the place. It was quiet, very "Italian" looking, and the food was awesome. I had some swordfish meal, and Kurt had salmon pasta. The plate presentation was awesome (I only comment on this because I worked in restaurants for so long and notice this sort of thing). And our waiter was hilarious. So, I recommend. Great date night kinda place. Plus, it's always fun to see Cliff and Lisa. :).

I got to sleep in this morning, which I rarely get to do. Of course, through my sleep I hear Toby meowing (he is obnoxious, if he needs something, he CANNOT wait; he meows so loudly I think the neighbors could hear him). He wants food about every 5 minutes. I fed him before bed and really early in the morning when he did his annoying meow thing, but of course, about three hours later, he wanted food, which I refused to give him. I think it is like a control game Toby and I play. He likes it that we have to get out of bed to make him happy.

HA

No comments: