Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Pathetic

OK, I admit it. I am pathetic. I was watching a rerun of 7th Heaven tonight, one I missed this season where Lucy has her baby. Kurt and the pugs were sleeping on the couch, and I am sitting on the couch, bawling, because the Camdens are so happy. So, just be quiet everyone, I can't help it that I love the cheesiest show to ever be on TV!

Work was really busy today. We went to lunch with Gary for his birthday at Mexican Gardens. It was really nice to see him and catch up.

Other than that, not much going on.......I am exhausted though, I should try and get a good night's sleep!

2 comments:

Julia said...

No no no!!! Honey, watching 7th Heaven is *not* okay. I forgive you though. I was sick and camped out on the couch a while ago and totally got into watching Gilmore Girls re-runs. I guess that's just as bad - LOL.

Lori Anne Haskell said...

No, Gilmore Girls is NOT as bad. And I know, I am totally pathetic. :). I can deal with it, which is why I have been coming out of the closet with my 7th heaven addiction.