Thursday, July 21, 2005

Party

Had a great night tonight. Went to a PartyLite/Mary Kay party in Livonia. It was Marla's party, but held at her friend Melinda's house. I invited Lisa, Julia and Deanna. Kerry was there as well, so I got to see lots of my friends all at the same time, which was so kewl. Marla was basically trying to get rid of some of her older Mary Kay stuff, because she has not been working as much/selling as much since she moved down here and she really wanted to clear out her apartment. So, I got a really good deal on three items! I bought a new perfume called Happiness, another discontinued scent I love, and a foaming shower gel. Can't wait to use everything. From PartyLite, I bought these really kewl retro looking (kinda look Crate and Barrelish) candle holders, with three candles scented Wild Blueberry, Strawberry Rhubarb, and Pink Citrus. Also got some little votive candles scented in Watermelon and Mango Tangerine. Everything smells so yummy, I can't wait for it to come in.

Went to dinner afterwards with
Lisa, Deanna and Julia, at EastSide Mario's in Livonia (one of my favorites). I had shrimp alfredo with linguine, yummy, with minestrone soup. Had a great time catching up with everyone.

Yay for Girls Night! :).

No comments: