Saturday, July 02, 2005

Well, we were supposed to take the entire day off today, but of course, LOL, that did not happen. We worked until about 2 p.m. So, I guess we got half a day, which is better than nothing. I won't complain! Came home, and fell asleep on the couch for most of the rest of the day, kinda zoning in and out on baseball games Kurt was watching.

Kurt and I did something we have not done in forever because we are always so tired--WE PLAYED
SEQUENCE. I love that game. Currently, the score is 6-4. We are going to play again tomorrow night. We are so freakin competitive, haha.

I got some great shots of Vito playing Sequence with us. Can't wait to download and post them. He was sitting on Kurt's lap, with his paws resting on the table. We put some chips in front of him, and some cards and it looked like he was concentrating on the game.

No comments: