Monday, July 18, 2005

Male Cop=No Ticket for Me

Well, this Sunday was the first time the rental house was in the paper and we already rented it and have a signed rental agreement. I can't believe it was SO easy. We got a bunch of calls, but the first person who looked at it signed. They are moving in tomorrow. And they seem really kewl, so I am very happy about it. Yay.

Spent most of the afternoon doing all that, then went to Canton to have dinner with my Aunt and Grama, we went to Max and Erma's. Had shrimp cajun pasta, which was really yummy. On the way home, I got pulled over. I can't believe the skill I have in getting out of tickets. I was only going about 80 in a 70, but I know the guy did not use his laser gun because my radar did not go off and it always does in the Carerra. He came up to the car and took my license and I majorly sucked up, saying I did not know I was speeding, I have never had a ticket, yada yada. Which he totally bought. Ran my license, came back, told me to slow down. It is really pathetic that I don't even get nervous when I am pulled over because I never actually get the ticket.

No comments: