Friday, October 20, 2006

Dinner with Friends


**Above is pic from my back porch this weekend.......there were huge swarms of birds in our yard, it was crazy....

So, Friday night, we had dinner with our friends Cliff and Lisa. We tried this place in downtown Detroit called Oslo, which I have been wanting to try forever. It is Japanese and the food was SOOOO good. The downstairs is a club, and very kewl, but things don't really start going downstairs until a lot later than we were there.

So, it was really nice to see them. Lisa just got an interview at Wayne State for the PA program there, and she is really excited and I am really proud of her, although I knew she would get the interview. Cross your fingers for her! The program is super hard to get into, and I want her to stay in Michigan and not grace another school out of Michigan with her presence.......

No comments: