Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Midori and 7-Up Kinda Night


Forgot to post earlier.....One of the pics I posted on Flickr of the Tigers play-off games, was chosen and used by an online blog. Check it out by clicking here.......It is the one of the Tiger on the scoreboard, :). Yay.


Am sitting here right now watching the Tigers game with Kurt, Kory and the array of pets in the house. Oscar is sitting right next to me, half asleep, half chewing a bone. The pugs love nighttime on the couch......


I just made myself a drink. I never have a drink in the middle of the week, but I am doing it. Midori and Diet 7-Up. Yum. And the drink is so pretty and green.


I swear, lately at the office, the weirdos are coming out of the woodwork. Today, we had a client who was actually, and sincerely, angry that Kurt would not give him his personal cell phone number. He had an incident the other morning at 5:30 a.m., and wanted to call "his lawyer" to ask him a "question." And he fired us because of it, LOL. We already did all the work on his case, so he is not due a refund, so whatever. I swear though. This is family law. There is no need to give out our cell phones to anyone and I REFUSE. The office makes me crazy enough. And I do not make enough money to be forced to be on the phone all night with clients. And even if we gave it out for emergencies only, EVERYONE would abuse it. The problem with family law is that people think the smallest, most trivial things are emergencies. "OH MY GOD, he took my daughter to Ohio today to the zoo....He left the state....Is that legal?" AHHHHHHHH. So, can you call my cell phone? NO. Call me at the office and drive me nuts. But, you are not going to ruin the rest of my life and free time. We kinda knew going into this case that it would be a problem. The guy has already gone through several lawyers.......I guess another one bites the dust. Ha. The whole story just cracked me up. Some people, you just can't make them happy no matter what.

No comments: