Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Alive

So, I did not want anyone to think I had died after my miserable post on Monday, so I am quickly dropping in tonight.

We have worked late, and gotten to work early, every single night this week. Ugh. I am exhausted. But, after the day of feeling miserable on Monday, I felt OK since. Something feels kinda off, but I am much better than Monday, thankfully. I am trying to figure out myself what is wrong with me. I think I might have heartburn. Lately, I have been waking up in the middle of the night with a burning sensation in my stomach that is HORRIBLE. I also read up a little bit on heartburn and some of the symptoms mirror things going on with me. So, a while back, I had a coupon for a free box of Prilosec, and I got it and never used it. I am now going to try it and see if it works. Also, I noticed that caffeine is an issue with heartburn, so I am going to try and cut that out too, although I need to wean myself off of it so I don't end up with migraines.

So, we started to work on the office this week and getting it ready for the new attorney. We totally cleaned out the back office, which Kory has been using. We moved all the file cabinets out of there and into the conference room. We then set up an area in there for Kory. We are going to paint the back office, and then decorate it. I have been wanting new seating for the reception area for a while. We decided to stop at Art Van and scour the clearance center hoping to get lucky, which I rarely do in there. I really had an idea of what I wanted and lo and behold, it was there! And cheaper than what I was finding online! Whoot! Bought a couch and a loveseat, as well as a mirror for my bedroom. I guess I scored in the clearance department. The stuff is going to be there tomorrow and Kurt and Kory will go back andd pick it up. Whoot.

Because I am falling asleep, I am going to sign off...........

6 comments:

Mrs. Lukie said...

I think you should post pics when you get it all set up!

Glad to know you're feeling better (and that you're alive).

Mindy said...

Glad you are feeling better.

Nancy said...

Heartburn is one of the symptoms of pregnancy... if that's not typical for you... just sayin' :P

Hope you feel better soon!!

Unknown said...

Man, you always find great deals!

And I'm with Nancy. Heartburn is a symptom of pregnancy!! :-D

Unknown said...

Man, you always find great deals!

And I'm with Nancy. Heartburn is a symptom of pregnancy!! :-D

Lori Anne Haskell said...

Funny girls, but I am NOT pregnant. LOL. Would not be the end of the world if I were, but I am not trying and have no desire to be pregnant at the moment, haha.