Monday, January 12, 2009

Today Was Miserable

I have not felt well ALL DAY. Which sucks. I am almost afraid to eat, as my stomach starts hurting, but I don't want to get a headache from not eating. So, I ate really limited food. Of course, had no choice but to go to court today. We had 6 hearings at two different courts, so I had no choice. The hearings I did were pretty low key though, so it's OK and I was glad to not be running like Kurt was....He did 4, I did 2. He knew I felt horrible................

I was hoping to feel better as the day went on, but alas, different symptoms came. I felt kinda lightheaded and tired and had a slight headache. AARGH.

Still don't feel well, but I laid low tonight. I skipped the workout, and kinda sat on the couch and chilled with kurt and the pugs, watched TV, surfed the net.

I am exhausted, so I think I am going to head to bed....nothing exciting to post about today....BLAH.

Get well me!

8 comments:

Brittany said...

((HUGS)) Sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you feel better. Hey - send me your e-mail addy so I can invite you to my blog. My e-mail address is: brittanyschick83@gmail.com.

Mrs. Lukie said...

Feel better soon!

Rachael said...

Hope you feel better!

Nancy said...

Feel better soon!!

Unknown said...

Aww, that sucks, Lori!
Hope you feel better soon!

RoseAnn said...

Feel better soon!

I will invite you to my blog when I get home tonight! ;)

Megan said...

I hope you're feeling better today!

Lisa said...

I can't wait until this new lawyer starts to help you!!

Feel better soon!