Saturday, January 03, 2009

Movies and TV

A lot of bloggers seemed to post their book lists for the year. I have read some books, but nothing substantial, mostly for fun, and frankly, I usually read more on vacation because I simply do not have time during the week with work. (and I read so much at work, I really don't feel like coming home and picking up another book). Thus, I am going to list my TV and Movie list from Netflix! When I work out, running or biking or whatever, I watch movies on the DVD player that Kurt set up for me in the gym.

Here is what I have watched this year!

Gilmore Girls: Season 5: Disc 3
Gilmore Girls: Season 5: Disc 5
Gilmore Girls: Season 5: Disc 2
Gilmore Girls: Season 5: Disc 4
Gilmore Girls: Season 5: Disc 1
Gilmore Girls: Season 4: Disc 6
Gilmore Girls: Season 4: Disc 4
Gilmore Girls: Season 4: Disc 5
Gilmore Girls: Season 4: Disc 3
Gilmore Girls: Season 4: Disc 2
Gilmore Girls: Season 4: Disc 1
The L Word: Season 5: Disc 2
Gilmore Girls: Season 3: Disc 5
Gilmore Girls: Season 3: Disc 6
Gilmore Girls: Season 3: Disc 4
The L Word: Season 5: Disc 1
Gilmore Girls: Season 3: Disc 3
21 Jump Street: Season 4: Disc 4
Gilmore Girls: Season 3: Disc 1
Gilmore Girls: Season 2: Disc 6
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Gilmore Girls: Season 2: Disc 5
Gilmore Girls: Season 2: Disc 4
Made of Honor
Gilmore Girls: Season 2: Disc 3
Gilmore Girls: Season 2: Disc 2
21
Gilmore Girls: Season 2: Disc 1
Sex and the City: The Movie
21 Jump Street: Season 4: Disc 3
Gilmore Girls: Season 1: Disc 6
Gilmore Girls: Season 1: Disc 5
Gilmore Girls: Season 1: Disc 4
Gilmore Girls: Season 1: Disc 3
Gilmore Girls: Season 1: Disc 2
Gilmore Girls: Season 1: Disc 1
Wedding Daze
21 Jump Street: Season 4: Disc 2
Twin Peaks: Season 1: Disc 1
Bring It On Again
21 Jump Street: Season 4: Disc 1
Cobb
But I'm a Cheerleader
Save the Last Dance 2

21 Jump Street: Season 3: Disc 6
21 Jump Street: Season 3: Disc 5
Definitely, Maybe
Weeds: Season 3: Disc 3
21 Jump Street: Season 3: Disc 4
Weeds: Season 3: Disc 1
Weeds: Season 3: Disc 2
Freeway
21 Jump Street: Season 3: Disc 3
Death of a Cheerleader
21 Jump Street: Season 3: Disc 2
Over Her Dead Body
E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
27 Dresses

21 Jump Street: Season 3: Disc 1
Juno
21 Jump Street: Season 2: Disc 6
21 Jump Street: Season 2: Disc 5
21 Jump Street: Season 2: Disc 4
21 Jump Street: Season 2: Disc 3
No One Would Tell
For the Bible Tells Me So
Hate.com
21 Jump Street: Season 2: Disc 2
The Sopranos: Season 6: Part 2: Disc 4
21 Jump Street: Season 2: Disc 1
The Sopranos: Season 6: Part 2: Disc 3
21 Jump Street: Season 1: Disc 4
21 Jump Street: Season 1: Disc 3
The Sopranos: Season 6: Part 2: Disc 2
Promises
21 Jump Street: Season 1: Disc 2
21 Jump Street: Season 1: Disc 1
The Sopranos: Season 6: Part 1: Disc 4
Sex: The Annabel Chong Story
Soldiers in the Army of God

The Sopranos: Season 6: Part 1: Disc 3
Spellbound
Big Love: Season 2: Disc 4
Big Love: Season 2: Disc 3
Deliver Us from Evil
The Sopranos: Season 6: Part 1: Disc 2
Thin
The Sopranos: Season 6: Part 2: Disc 1

As you can see, I finished up The Sopranos this year, and was sad to see it go! :). The best find of the year, hands down, was discovering The Gilmore Girls. I am addicted and love it to pieces. Also, started to watch 21 Jump Street, but kinda put it on hold because of my Gilmore obsession. Finished Big Love, Season 2. Loved it. Watched Weeds, season 3, and loved it. Started Twin Peaks, but am not sold on it yet, and it was also put on hold for my Gilmore obsession. All the movies and documentaries I watched are bolded and italicized. If I had to pick a best for the year, it would be Sex and The City. Documentary, prob the best was Soldiers in the Army of God, but I liked a lot of the doccumentaties.

Any suggestions for my next TV obsession? I may cry when Gilmore Girls is over. Boo.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Rescue Me. Hands down one of the best shows on television. I think because Denis Leary can be such an asshole, yet so funny at the same time. Great, great, great show. The new season starts sometime this month.

Unknown said...

You should check out 30 Rock (HILARIOUS comedy), Six Feet Under (probably the best show ever created, and the last episode of the series is, in my opinion, the best hour of TV ever made - and that says a lot for me!!) and Dexter (dark drama, with some genuinely funny points)

Nancy said...

When Rory made her college graduation speech - oh my goodness I cried and cried and cried!! It was so good!