Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I am a Bad Person

I am a very bad person. I have sinned.

I skipped class tonight. Kurt is a bad influence, as he tells me to skip every day. I have not yet skipped this class, so I am OK with doing it this once. Instead of class, Kurt took me to Big Fish for dinner, which is my fav seafood place. I had my fav meal there. yum. service was great too, as it always is there. totally relaxing environment.

Came home and watched American Idol, which I normally don't get to watch. I really liked the chick who sang I'm Every Woman. She was incredible.

Other than that, work and school kept me busy today! :).

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Welcome to the Club! I feel like I am the president would you like to be my Vice President?
You are the one that is going to be the lawyer though so maybe you should be the president....
I'll just be the spokesperson!
:)