Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Blog Void

Someone in class tonight said they read my blog today and i was ashamed that i have not updated in so long! Bad me! :).

I have been really busy since my last post. Friday night, Kurt and I went to the Joe to see a Cirque du Soleil show called Delirium. We have seen every Cirque show in vegas and I was looking forward to seeing one in my hometown. We had dinner first, then headed to the show. It was really good! Nothing like Vegas, but in Vegas, these performers have million dollar theatres built just for them, so I was not expecting a vegas show. But, I still enjoyed myself.

Saturday, I got a massage at Blu Water, then headed to Taylor to meet Julia. We went to a candle party at a friend of mine's house, then went to dinner at Applebee's. I got some new candles at the party and have vowed to start burning my candles more. I have ALL these candles and rarely burn them because I don't think about it......Kurt started hanging trim in the upstairs part of our house, looks really good.

Sunday, Kurt and I got up kinda early for us, and went and drove around Newport looking at some houses for sale. Kurt wants to start buying and selling properties with his nephew. I may even take the class and become a Realtor so we can cut out the middle man. Not until after the bar though. After that, I went to Royal Oak to spend the day with my friend, Rebecca. It was a blast. We went to this pottery place and each painted a piece--I painted a dog dish for the puggies and Rebecca painted a kewl jar that says "peace". We get the pieces back in a week. Yay! Then, we went to lunch at Noodles and Co which I have never been to and I loved it! I wish there was one by me.

So, the rest of this week has not been eventful. School, work, repeat, like usual. One exciting thing!!!! I got my bar application in the mail! Went and got my fingerprints taken and sent it ALL in. They give you time to get certain things in, but I wanted it all done at once. And I am. It is somewhat terrifying though, and I can't put my finger on why exactly. A friend of mine told me before that she would really question if I was "not" terrified, and maybe that is my answer right there.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Congrads on getting the application done! You are almost there maybe that is why you are nervous?